Between the Bars Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy
Consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if you believe that your
copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright
infringement, please send an email or written notice to our designated agent
for notices of infringement and provide the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on
behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located
on the BtB site.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use
is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above
information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or
authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our designated agent for notice for claims of copyright infringement is
Andrew Whitacre who can be reached as follows:
- By mail
- 77 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139
- By phone
- (617) 324-0490
- By fax
- (617) 258-6264
- By email
Note: the above contact information is provided exclusively for notifying
Between the Bars that your copyrighted material may have been infringed. All
other inquiries, (e.g., requests for technical assistance or customer service,
reports of email abuse, and piracy reports), will not receive a response
through this process.
Legal resources provided by: