Nov. 7, 2011

For Pen-Pals

by Crystal Roberson (author's profile)

Transcription

"For Pen-Pals"

Hi There,

My name is Crystal Roberson, but I prefer Crys for short. This meeting a man ordeal is very new to me and somewhat uncomfortable due to I've been a lesbian all my life. However, I'm curious about the man species and desire to learn this side of life. I'm currently incarcerated here in Texas. Yes, I've made some mistakes in life, yet I've learned from them and will not be repeating them.

I love to laugh, laughter makes the heart grow fonder. I'm witty - funny and loveable. My interest is to become rich in character - that consists of integrity - respect, responsibility, and accountability just to name a few.

To experience genuine love more than once in a lifetime. I would also like to one day return to college to further my education. I enjoy most outdoor activities.

However, I would be equally satisfied with quiet romantic at-home events. Foreplay is a definite turn-on. Liars and self-centeredness are certainly turn-offs. I have disclosed 2% of my makeup. If you would like to discover the other 98%, write me back at my personal info below.

Curiosity - A Friend!

Crystal Roberson
#1287432
1916 N Hwy 36 Bypass
Gatesville, TX 76596

Favorite

Replies (2) Replies feed

CBurch89 Posted 7 years, 1 month ago. ✓ Mailed 7 years, 1 month ago   Favorite
Hey Crys!
My name is Ciarra Burch and I just wanted to ask you if you are the Crystal Roberson that used to work with me at Health Markets a little over 4 years ago! I had the biggest crush on her and would love to talk!

Sincerely,
Ciarra Burch

If you can email... My email is burch.ciarra@gmail.com

Crystal Roberson Posted 7 years ago.   Favorite
(scanned reply – view as blog post)

We will print and mail your reply by . Guidelines

Other posts by this author

Subscribe

Get notifications when new letters or replies are posted!

Posts by Crystal Roberson: RSS email me
Comments on “For Pen-Pals”: RSS email me
Featured posts: RSS email me
All Between the Bars posts: RSS