Date: 7/11/2022 6:29:35 PM
Subject: Betweenthebars.org/blogs/154/Uhuru's Pen
[ Evolution of poem series ]
OF LOVE "
By: Ras Uhuru ©\®™
1. Of Love , superlative love is the sequoia laying on the forest floor .
in a crepuscular existence.
2. It's as messy as all the decay that lie around it ,
slowly rotten away ,
vermin burrowing into it's cavernous soul.
3. Moss over run it's length ,
mushrooms picnic on top of it like a fourth of July ,
some of it's branches protrude out like a GIANT praying to be revised.
4. Big bears come by and scratch their backs and rest upon it ,
like a hot spot at a local eatery .
5. Frogs leap around it ,
as if searching for princess's to kiss and wake up from a sleeping slumber .
6. Other unfallen Sequoia stand guard ,
or stand by for their turn .
7. Just as life is given ,
it is taken away .
8. and just like the sequoia ,
no one see them fall and ,,
no one see them stand ,
as they have been ,
thousands ago .
9. As to Lo♥e ...
real lo♥e turns superlative by experience and sacrifice ,
and perfect Lo♥e is Lo♥e supreme .
and that , I call the Sequoia of LO♥E .
see more by: googling : Uhuru's Pen
stay F♣cus , Stay Lo♥ed.
2022 aug 5
2022 jul 14
2022 jul 10
2022 jun 24
2022 jun 21
2022 jun 10