Jan. 18, 2023

Urgent Request

by Childeric Maxy (author's profile)


Anyone Out There?

Will you help me out with this?

I am a prisoner, and I was just denied financial aid (Pell Grant) because my Alien Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) has expired in 2001. I am removable because of my crime and incarceration, and was removed by Immigration and Naturalization Service in their database since 2001.

So, I cannot attend school at Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC) for the Associate of Art or Associate of Science offered in Wisconsin prisons. I really wanted to get that degree, which would help me even after I am deported to another country!

Can you help me with a gofundme.com account? I need $15,000 for the whole course because I am not eligible for the Federal Pell Grant. Or could you do research for me to see if there's an organization that might help with this funding?

Thanks in advance,

C. Maxy


Replies Replies feed

We will print and mail your reply by . Guidelines

Other posts by this author


Get notifications when new letters or replies are posted!

Posts by Childeric Maxy: RSS email me
Comments on “Urgent Request”: RSS email me
Featured posts: RSS email me
All Between the Bars posts: RSS