Jun-09-99 02:15P USP LVN HRM
Federal Bureau of Prisons
Institution: United States Penitentiary, Leavenworth, Kansas
Date: May 28, 1999
Inmate Reviewed and/or Received Copy
Leon Irby Inmate's Signature
KB? Staff Signature
1. Type of Progress Report
Initial:______ Statutory Interim:________ Pre-Release:_________
Transfer:___________ Trennial:___________ Other (Specify): Per request by the State of Wisconsin.
2. Name: IRBY, Leon
3. Register Number: 10283-045
4. Age (DOB): 52 (12-20-46)
5. Present Security/Custody Level: High/IN
6. Offense/Violator Offense: First Degree Murder, and Second Degree Murder (Wisconsin State Prisoner)
7. Sentence: LIFE + 15 Years consecutive
8. Sentence Began: 02-11-72
9. Months Served: 327 Mos. + 215 Days Jail Credit
10. Days GCT or EGT/SGT: State Boarder
11. Days FSGT/WSGT/DGCT: State Boarder
12. Projected Release: Unknown
13. Last USPC Action: Parole Eligibility 07-04-85.
14. Detainers/Pending Charges: None.
15. Codefendants: N/A.
cc: Inmate's Central File
U.S. Probation Office
Parole Commission Regional Office (in old law cases only)
Jun-09-99 02:15P USP LVN HRM
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
FEDERAL BUREAU OF PRISONS
USP, LEAVENWORTH, KANSAS
PROGRESS REPORT PAGE 2
NAME: IRBY, Leon
REG. NO.: 10283-045
DATE: May 28, 1999
16. INSTITUTIONAL ADJUSTMENT: Since his arrival in the Bureau of Prisons, Irby has displayed excellent institutional adjustment.
a. Program Plan - On January 28, 1998, Irby was initially classified to IN custody, regular duty, correctional counselling, Post Secondary Education, and placed on the UNICOR waiting list.
b. Work Assignments - Irby was initially assigned to work in the Food Service Dining Room, where he received satisfactory work reports. According to his job supervisor, he has a positive relationship with his co-workers and was not considered a management problem. On May 22, 1998, Irby was reassigned to the UNICOR Print Factory. Presently, he is earning third grade pay and is receiving above average work reports.
c. Educational/Vocational Participation - File material indicates Irby completed 12 hours of Introduction to Sociology. He did not complete this course due to a conflict in his work schedule. Presently, he is enrolled in an American History course.
d. Counseling Programs - Irby participates in correctional counselling on an as needed basis. Also, he is actively involved in individual counselling with out Psychology department.
e. Incident Reports - None.
f. Institutional Movement - On January 22, 1998, Irby arrived at USP Leavenworth for service of the remainder of his state sentence.
g. Physical/Mental Health - Presently, Irby is regular duty status with a medical restriction of hearing. There are no signs of any emotional of psychological problems which would preclude him from gainful employment upon release.
h. Progress on Financial Responsibility Plan - File material indicates Irby has no court ordered financial obligations.
RELEASE PLANNING: Presently, Irby states if he is released from his Wisconsin State sentence, he will return to the Madison, Wisconsin area. Also, he states he has no firm place of residence and will need to seek suitable employment.
a. Residence - To be obtained.
b. Employment - To be obtained.
c. USPO - State of Wisconsin.
18. DICTATED BY: Kevin B. ?, Case Manager 6-7-99 Date
19. DATE TYPED: May 28, 1999/cmp
20. REVIEWED BY: Wm. ?, Unit Manager 6-7-99 Date
2019 apr 22
2018 nov 13
2018 oct 31
2018 oct 10
2018 sep 24
2018 may 31