Thought I've tested NEGATIVE since the latest quarantine Kept me inside a cell since 11/22, Somehow I'm now POS?
Unit: MCSP B 010 1 - Room: 142 - Bed: 142001U
Your COVID-19 test on %COLLECTIONDATE% was POSITIVE.
• What does a Positive COVID-19 test mean? This means the virus that causes COVID-19, called Sars-CoV-2 was found in your test sample and this means you are infected at this time.
• What happens to my housing now? Your housing will change to isolation status, and you will need to stay isolated (separated from people who are not infected) for at least 14 days. If you have not been moved into an isolation area and you are not sure if staff know that you have tested positive for COVID-19, please talk to a staff member right away (keeping 6 feet distance). This is to make sure you do not spread the virus to others.
• Can I spread the virus to others? Yes. It does not matter if you have or do not have symptoms, you can give the virus to other people. Many people with the COVID-19 infection feel perfectly normal, but spread COVID-19 to others. You need to wear a mask at all times, cannot go to work, or be around any other people who are not infected.
• How is my infection going to be taken care of while I am in isolation? During your time in isolation housing, nurses will be talking with you twice a day and will check your temperature, <circle>blood pressure</circle>, <circle>and blood oxygen level.</circle> Some problems only show up by checking these vital signs, so please let the nurse check yours. This way we can make sure you see a doctor or go to the hospital as soon as you start having problems.
• Tell any staff member immediately, if you feel that you have a fever, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chest pain, or any other medical emergency. Do not wait for 7362.
• For many symptoms, you can ask for and take Tylenol and drink plenty of fluids, especially if you have a fever. Most people with mild symptoms feel better within two weeks.
The only people live been in personal contact with are the <underline>inept</underline> medical staff whose job security relies upon statistics.
• How will my family know if I get sick?
• Some patients get very sick from COVID-19 and have to go to the hospital. If that happens, it is important that we know if there is anyone that you want us to call. In order for us to give anyone information on your medical condition, you need to give us permission by filling out and signing CDCR Form 7385 called "Authorization for Release of Protected Heal Information" (ROI form). If you we do not have a form, we are unable to call and let someone know if you get extremely sick.
• When does the isolation end? Medical Staff will determine when your isolation ends, based on the results of nurse checks and other information. The time in isolation is usually no longer than three (3) weeks.
• Once isolation period ends, your COVID infection is called "Resolved". You can now safely be housed with people who are not infected.
• Even though you are released from isolation, you may still feel tired an no back to your usual health. Please be sure to tell your healthcare clinic team if you are not getting better or if you have new symptoms.
• Can I get COVID-19 again? Yes, there are some examples of people getting COVID-19 again after 3 months. But for the first 3 months after this infection you should be protected. You must continue to wear the face mask and wash hands even during these 3 months.
How do I prevent another COVID-19 infection? You need to continue to wear a mask, and try to keep at least six (6) feet away from other people, wash your hands frequently, and report any symptoms to healthcare staff. After the 3 months, if you have symptoms or are around someone who has COVID-19, you will have another COVID-19 test.
Result Name | Current Result | Reference Range
SARS CoV 2 RNA (COVID19) | DETECTED ((A)) 11/30/20 | NOT DETECTED -
One hell of a way to end 2020, isn't it? Now we can anticipate the coupd'etat to usher in their progrom ? per the Matthusian design. Such is Life.
2021 mar 7
2021 mar 5
2021 feb 18
2021 feb 14
2021 jan 18
2021 jan 6