Hey. I hope you are doing well!
-If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat 1 cup of coffee.
(Hardly seems worth it)
-If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
(Now that's more like it!)
- The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
- A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
(In my next life I want to be a pig!)
- A cockroach will live 9 days without its head before it starves to death! Creepy!
(I'm still not over the pig ;))
- Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
(Don't try this at home. Maybe at work)
- The male praying mantis cannot copulate while it's head is attached to it's body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.
(Honey, I'm home. What the hell?!!)
-The flea can jump 350 times it's body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.
(30 minutes... Lucking pig! Can you imagine?)
- The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
((What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)
-Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
(I still want to be a pig in my next life... Quality over quantity ;))
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
(Something I always wanted to know...)
- The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
(Hmmmm... Hello Llllllladies... ;) ) Ha!Ha!
- Right handed people live, on average, 9 years longer that left handed people.
(If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)
-Elephants are the only animal that cannot jump.
(Okay, this it a good things.)
-A cat's urine glows under a black light.
(I wonder who was paid to figure that out?)
-An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain.
(I know some people like that)
- Starfish have not brains.
(I know some people like that too) Ha!ha!
-Polar bears are left handed.
(If they switch, they'll live longer)
-Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
(What about that pig??!?!)
I hope you've enjoyed there weird facts and commentary. Until next time.
2020 jul 25
2020 jul 19
2020 jul 14
2020 jul 8
2020 jul 8
2020 jul 8