Between the Bars
P.O. Box 425103
Cambridge, MA 02142
Communication Strategies Against Mass Incarceration
As a prisoner in the state of California, which is mainly owned and controlled by the guards' union, with their massive warchest of taxpayers' money; as the mass jailings in California is made due to willful greed by politicians with the guards' union; as to relieve the mass incarceration, one MUST start from scratch. Break the system down to square one. Start over.
It is corrupted, as this can be seen in USCD Eastern District where a warehouse of documents were discovered a few years ago. CCPOA union leader Lance Corcorhan killed himself during the proceedings in 2011 in Judge Karlton's court (under seal).
1. GET RID OF CORRUPTION
2. ABOLISH THE AEDPA, PLRA TERRORIST ACT OF 1996
3. Terminate all parole boards
4. Abolish the 3-strike laws, mandatory terms, etc.
5. Mandate more black and minority jurors for trials
6. Abolish the profits from prison
While doing time, prisoners must be single-celled as it fosters hostilities, etc.
1. Prisoners must be allowed the right to control all inmate welfare funds for attorneys, hygienic products, etc. and not used as it is now: to pay guards salaries, etc. Which is generated when prisoners order products from companies, food sales, etc.
Please respond personally to this address:
Jimmie Stephen C56483
CSP, San Quentin
San Quentin, California 94964
2012 jun 28
2011 sep 23
2011 jul 21
2011 jun 25
2011 jun 12
2011 jun 2