GARY FIELDS M05398 401 D2203L ID:519526135 [P 1/3]
You have received a JPay letter, the fastest way to get mail
From: GARY FIELDS, ID: MO5398
To [[blacked out]]
Date: 12/9/2018 9:29:37 PM EST, Letter ID: 519526135
1) It's not enough to be busy... the question is "What are we busy about?"
Henry David Thoreau
2) A person needs your love most when he deserves it least.
3) Being considerate of others will take you further in life that any college degree.
Maria Wright Edelman
4) Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
Robert Louis Stephenson
5) Prayer is not a spare wheel you pull out when in trouble, it's a steering wheel that directs us in the right path throughout life.
6) Love is a fruit that's in season at all times, and is in reach of every hand.
7) Faith is to believe what we do not see the reward of this faith is to see what we believe.
8) The two most important days of your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why.
9) As you climb the ladder of success, check occasionally to be sure it is leaning against the right wall.
10) Always be a first rate version of yourself, rather than a second rate version of someone else.
11) Create the kind of self that you would be happy to live with all of your life.
12) Be a voice, not an echo.
13) Our brightest blazes are often kindled by unexpected sparks.
14) Do not it let the shadows of your past darken the doorstep of your future forgive and forget.
15) The strongest leaders do not command, they empower.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
16) The only way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
17) It's always too soon to quit.
Norman Vincent Peale
18) Are you spending your time in the right things? Because time is all you have.
19) Use what talents you possess the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those who sang best.
20) Even in your dark times, God is still there His light still shines.
21) Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.
Corrie Ten Boom
22) When we have nothing left but God, we discover God is enough.
23) God's purpose for today's events may not be seen until tomorrow.
24) I have held many things in my hands and lost them all, but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still have.
25) You find your meaning in life when you find your gifts.
26) It is the Holy Spirits job to convict, God's job to judge and my job to love.
27) Be faithful in small things, because it is in them that your strength lies.
28) Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.
Norman Ralph Augustine
29) As intelligent as someone might be, if they're not humble, their best gets lost in arrogance. Humility is still the most beautiful part of wisdom.
30) Pride slays thanksgiving, but a humble mind is the soil out of which thanks naturally grow.
31) Let us remember that as much as has been given us, much will be expected from us and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds.
32) As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter word,s but to live by them.
John Fitzgerald Kennedy
33) If the only prayer you said in your entire life were "thank you," that would suffice.
34) A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from then, and strong enough to correct them.
35) A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
36) If you put fences around people you get sheep.
37) Be strong. You never know who are inspiring.
38) Assuming we know what our spouse (or anyone) is feeling or thinking can lead to a great deal of unhappiness.
Mike and Gayle Tucker
39) Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have others to do unto you.
40) My idea of Christmas, whether old fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait until Christmas to do that?
41) I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all year.
42) Christmas, children, is not a date, it is a state of mind.
Mary Ellen Chase
43) Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.
44) The object of the New Year is not that we would have a new year. It is that we should have a soul, and anew knows new feet, a new backbone, new ears and new eyes... unless a man starts fresh about things, he will certainly do nothing effective
45) Each year's regrets were envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the new year.
John R. Dallas, Jr.
46) We spend January 1st walking through our homes, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to bvslkance thee list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws but potential
47) The greatest danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high, but in setting our aim too low and hitting our mark.
48) Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
49) You can never do a kindness too soon, because you never know how soon may be too late.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Hello, Gary Jr.
I understand that my mom reached out to say hello by phone a while back. Her birthday was Jan. 7th. She's been blessed to reach the age of 85!
JPay Tell your friends and family to visit www.jpay.com to write letters and send money!
2019 oct 23
2019 sep 22
2019 sep 22
2019 jul 26
2019 jul 1
2019 may 30